Gum recession, more commonly known as receding gums, is a progressive process that happens gradually over the course of the years. Because the changes are so light, It is not until the age of 40 years a person begins to notice the symptoms of gum recession. This condition, however, can also happen in the age of puberty.
The most common cause gum recession is a plaque, the film of bacteria that accumulates on the tooth. Regular brushing is needed to stop receding gums because it stimulates blood flow. The additional blood flow gets rid of the toxins produced by the bacteria. Before going to sleep and after waking brush your teeth and, if possible, always brush after eating. Use the right type toothbrush is also something important.
Avoid brushing your teeth aggressively. The recommended technique is to brush over all surfaces of the teeth using gentle, circular motions. It is important also brush along the gum line, as gum disease occurs when bacteria enter below this line.
Use a toothbrush with soft bristles with a small head is usually better. Motorized brushes teeth are also preferable because they have smaller heads and controlled movements.
Flossing regularly is even more important than brushing:
The simple flossing can remove plaque that is embedded between your teeth and inside of the gums. Use flosses every brushing, which should ideally be after every meal.
Finally, massage the gums improves circulation and contributes to their health. To massage them, place your thumb and forefinger on each side of the mouth to touch the gums. Then rub them lightly on all gums.
Natural methods to stop receding gums
- Rinse with essential oils like clove, pepper, and sage on a regular basis is a good way to control bacteria that can cause gum recession. Add a couple of drops of oil suitable for mouthwash and rinse for few second.
- Also, rinse your mouth with nature smile gum balm. This will help effectively eliminate plaque and gums stop bleeding. Nature Smile Gum Balm has more than seven natural herbs which are very effective to stop all kinds of gum infection and regrow the lost gum tissue caused by inflammation. Rinse for 30 seconds. Do not do this more than two times in a week.
- Rub your gum line with a paste made of baking soda and water. Work a limited section at one time and rinse. This helps remove bacteria and stimulate your gums to improve the appearance of a line of retreating gums.
The oil pulling is a natural technique that is said to reverse the gum recession and even help regrow tissue. The procedure involves taking a tablespoon of virgin coconut oil or sesame oil, move it around your mouth, suck oil and "pull" through his teeth repeatedly for 10 to 20 minutes until the oil is thin and is made white. Then you should spit and rinse your mouth with water to ensure that all bacteria were removed from the mouth, teeth, and gums. Perform this method up to two times a day to speed healing of receding gums. It is best done before meals on an empty stomach.
Fruits and Vegetables:
Chewing raw fruits and vegetables, which are loaded with vitamins and minerals, exercise the teeth and gums and may also be useful to reverse receding gum line. Choose fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin C and carotene.
- Come cranberries and cashews; They have anti-adhesion properties.
- Eat fresh ginger also neutralizes acid in the mouth and can help heal and prevent gum disease.
- You can also take supplements with calcium, Ginkgo Biloba (blood circulation), zinc (for immune system strength), coenzyme Q10 vitamin (which gives increased power for cell renewal).
Avoid eating sweets, sodas, and sugary drinks. Sugar tends to weaken the teeth and feed bacteria.
You must avoid processed foods, white flour based products, caffeine, and alcohol.
Maintaining good oral hygiene requires also visits to the dentist Schedule regular appointments with your dentist. Visit your dentist twice a year (every 6 months).
Use of Natures Smile Gum balm;
Receding gums have been a problem forever. Gum graphs suffer from low success rates not to mention the pain and the cost for such an ineffective treatment.
Now you can stop and regrow healthy gums tissue in a few months using Natures Smile Gum balm. NS Gum balm has no less than seven natural extracts that have the powers to regrow receding gum lines in just a few months. Check out NaturesSmile.com